Nowadays people are more and more engaged in their work, working close to 12-14 hours a day. In these situations these individuals prefer hiring a personal driver for their day to day purposes. But just hiring a driver is it enough, in this day and age when it’s almost daily news of one house robbed after the other, It is essential to learn the background of the individual you are hiring.
Key Things to note while hiring a driver are:
- Is he living near you or far away as an individual who lives nearby can come in case of an emergency such as need to go to the hospital at night. Saaarthi.com makes sure to find you a driver that lives nearby to tackle such situations.
- What is his background, from what background does he come is he someone who will suit your personal requirements. For that Saaarthi.com does a complete background verification so that something doesn’t come up later.
- What is his criminal background, while most driver agencies do a background verification of drivers they fail to take into account what is his criminal background? Even companies like Ola and Uber are doing Police clearance certification for all their drivers. Saaarthi.com is the only company that prides itself in doing a police clearance certification for all its driver.
- What is his work history? Its important to learn of the work history of any individual as work history tells us whether the individual is going to stick with us or is going to leave once a good opportunity shows itself. Saaarthi.com does a complete analysis of the drivers work profile to check his stickiness.
- Who’s going to take care in case the driver goes on leave? While most driver agencies shrug off their responsibilities after having helped you hire a driver and receiving the payment. Saaarthi.com believes in taking care of your needs after having helped you hire, that is why Saaarthi.com provides a dedicated Relationship manager who stays in contact with you and your driver.