Saturday 5 March 2016

The Drive To The Party


Mr Puneet had a party to attend on a weekend. The venue was a bit far from where he resided. He Just thought that hopefully his wife would have forgotten all about it.


As he was sipping his evening Tea, his wife said: “Honey, you do remember right we have a party to attend this weekend, Why haven’t you dressed up?”

“Ohh yes, Mr Shah’s party, right? “

“Yes, he had called me up again yesterday to confirm.”

“Oh, But Don’t you think the venue of the party is pretty far away?”

“Yes, it’s a long drive from here. So what! We are going I have already committed that we will be there.”

“ Fine I will get ready, But I won’t be driving you there. I am too tired to even hold the Driving wheel.”

“ You Don’t need to. Remember I now have a Personal Driver for myself ?”

“ What you hired someone already without even doing a Background check? Don’t you think it’s too risky?”

“ Not to worry Dear , SAAARTHI.COM , the driver service agency that I hired has already done that. They are also processing his Police clearance Certificate for added safety.”

“ Hey Nice, Now probably you won’t drag me along on your shopping escapades.”

“ I have a reliable Driver, But you still need to carry the bags. Now enough chitchat just get ready already.”

No comments:

Post a Comment