Saturday 26 March 2016

Puneet's Search for a Personal Driver

It Was a fine Friday evening, Puneet had just returned from office, his shaili who was working in the kitchen, came out.
“Puneet, did you ask your colleagues today?”
“About what honey?”
“About the driver that we had decided to hire? It’s been a month now and none of the job sites is giving any result.”


“ Oh yes! I just completely forgot about it, let me try Mahesh he recently hired a personal driver.”
“Hi Mahesh, it’s Puneet sorry to trouble you but could you tell me from where did you hire yourself a driver?”
“Not a problem Puneet, I hired the driver from saaarthi.com.”
“Ok, Is it any good?”
“ Yes and I was really surprised by their service bouquet. They do all the verification, Provide a police clearance certificate for their drivers and on top of that they also provide solutions such as doorstep car spa and discounted car insurance. In my opinion real value for money!”
“ Hey Those are some really nice services these guys are providing so in your opinion how is the driver they provided?”
“ The driver they sent is really decent and if I don’t like him I can always ask for a replacement during the contract period.”

“ Hey, These are some really unique services, Thanks for the help Mahesh”

Hire Personal Drivers from Saaarthi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment