Thursday 10 March 2016

How Mr Patel Loved the Idea of Saaarthi


Mr Patel had applied for the service of a driver providing service and they had provided him with around 10-15 candidate's numbers to call them up and to set a meeting with them. He had called up every one of them and most of them never picked up his call and the others were a no show at the scheduled meeting and Mr Shah was infuriated by this, so he called up the service provider to give them an earful.

"Hello? I am Mr Patel and I had asked for a driver few weeks back?"

"Ohhh yes Mr Patel, how did it go with the candidates we had suggested for you?"

"How did it go?! I will tell you how it went! None of them have responded to my calls, its been almost a month now that I came to you and you didn’t even bother to follow up with me about it !"

"Sorry sir, but I am sure one of our representatives would have called you up, to check the progress you have made."

"Don’t give me that crap now, no one ever called me from your office, I am sure you guys might have forgotten about me or maybe it’s just that you don’t value your customers!"

"Sir, there has been some misunderstanding, how about we call up the candidates ourselves and ask them to contact you ASAP"
"No need for that! I am done with you guys! Cancel my service right now! I am going to opt for some other service provider."

Mr Patel Learned of Saaarthi from his friend and how a R.M. was always there to ensure that an Interview happened.

“Hello, I am Mr Patel and would like to hire a permanent driver.”

“Hello Mr Patel, Thank You for calling SAAARTHI.COM, we will provide you a list of CV’s based on your requirement once you select the candidate we will arrange for the face to face meeting where one of our R.M.’s will accompany the Driver.”

After a few days.

“Hello this is Mr Patel I am really happy with your process, At least it’s 10 Times better than the other services”


“Thank you, for Choosing Saaarthi.com Mr Patel”

No comments:

Post a Comment