Sunday 6 March 2016

Hiring A driver for the Boss

Mr Parekh is a Managing Director of a private firm, He had asked his personal assistant to hire a personal chauffeur for him. It had been a couple of days since so he called her in to his office.




“So Rekha what happened about that personal chauffeur, I had asked you to hire for me?

“Sorry sir for the delay, I have contacted a lot of agencies in Mumbai, but it’s been tough to find one, to be true”

“Didn’t you get the contact details of a couple of drivers from these agencies?”

“Yes sir and I have been calling all of them this whole week”

“And?”

“Sir, the drivers make appointments but never show up! It’s been quite frustrating.”

“Why would they do that now? Haven’t you talked to the guys from these agencies?”

“I did sir, but they just make excuses every time I call them and say that they would get back to us as soon as possible.”

“How are we to get this sorted now?! I need a driver in the next two weeks!”

“Sir, may I suggest you about a company, of whom I have heard about from Mr Arvind the CFO.”

“Sure, tell me”

“This company’s name is Saaarthi.com and they personally take care of all the appointments and follow up etc. they even provide you a Video resume for the driver so that you need not meet N number of people before selecting one.”

OH is it? That’s really interesting! So why don’t you call them up and see if they can hire a driver for us? , These other agencies have turned out to be really useless.”

“OK, sir.”

That Evening:

“Sir, The company saarthi.com seems to be really efficient they have already sent 3 Video resumes for us to shortlist from.”


“Really! That was quite efficient. If only the other agencies were so efficient, I would have already found myself a good driver. Show me the resumes and let’s schedule an appointment for tomorrow itself”

Visit : Saaarthi.com for Hiring a Personal Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment